Kistner Concrete Products Inc. has maintained the position as the leading manufacturer of precast concrete products in the Western New York region for over 75 years.
- CB & DI (Catch Basin/Drainage Inlet)
- Collection & Diversion Structures
- Stormwater Detention, Retention & Infiltration
- DOT Products
- Trench Drain
- Manhole: Pump Station
- Manhole: Stormwater
- Outlet Structures
- Pipe End Section
- Slabs: Transformer Pads/Curbs/Roof/Vaults
- Lift Stations: Square/Rectangular
- Vaults & Chambers: Square/Rectangular
What you need to know about Quality “Septic Tanks“
- Kistner Concrete Products Inc. have manufactured Quality Septic Tanks for almost 60 years.
- Kistner manufactures all Septic Tanks to meet State & Industry Standards. (i.e.) NYSDOH, PCANY, NPCA, ACI.
- This requires Kistner to Test & Certify Tanks to quality standards on a yearly basis.
- Kistner Tanks are tested per the Kistner’s “Quality Program“ for Structural Capacity & Water tightness by Vacuum testing.
- All certification testing is witnessed by a NYS Professional Engineer.
- All Certified Tanks are Cast with a PCANY Plastic “RED TAG“ designating a certified & Tested Tank.
Environment 21, based in Western New York, is a fast growing stormwater solutions company installing groundbreaking solutions worldwide since 1996.
Because of our unique business plan we can provide highly technical and efficient, low-cost products to our customers to help meet the environmental regulations worldwide while still maintaining affordability.
Environment 21 specializes in providing stormwater treatment systems that meet all regulatory agencies requirements including EPA-Phase II regulations for watershed protection. Our goal is to provide the customer with a cost effective and efficient solution for stormwater treatment.